Household Charge – where to pay it in County Cavan
You can pay with cash at Cavan County Council Cash office, Courthouse, Cavan and Cavan Town Council Office, Townhall, Cavan
Cash payments can be made until 5pm on 31st March
Your payment must be accompanied by a completed registration form.
Household Charge Registration forms are available from:
* Cavan County Council, Courthouse, Cavan;
* Cavan Town Council, Townhall, Cavan;
* Johnston Central Library, Farnham Street, Cavan;
* Roads Area Offices at Courthouse Virginia, Courthouse Bailieborough, Courthouse, Ballyconnell and Moynehall, Cavan;
* Public Libraries in Bailieborough and Cootehill and Branch Libraries at Virginia, Ballyjamesduff, Belturbet, Ballyconnell, Kingscourt, Arva and Killeshandra;
* Water Services Area Offices at Courthouse, Cootehill and Creeny, Belturbet;
* Citizens Information Centre, Cavan Town; and
* Post Offices throughout the County
Cash payments can be made at the Cavan County Council Cash Office, Courthouse Cavan and also at Cavan Town Council Office, Townhall, Cavan from 9.15am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Cavan County Council Cash Office at Courthouse Cavan will be open on Saturday 31st March 2012 from 9.15am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm to enable payment to be made by the deadline.